* Terms and conditions apply as follows:
- The promoter is Contego Safety Solutions Ltd (company no. 09183047), whose registered office is at Wearmaster House, Malthouse Lane, Hurstpierpoint, Hassocks, West Sussex, BN6 9LA.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Contego Safety Solutions Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Twitter https://twitter.com/ContegoSafety and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/contegosafety/.
- The entrant must be following @ContegoSafety on Twitter and/or @contegosafety on Facebook in order to enter.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- There is no closing date for entries. Entries can be submitted at any time.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
– Images should feature employees of your organisation wearing uniform, workwear and/or safety wear supplied by Contego Safety Solutions Ltd and which is compliant with the regulations of your employer.
– Images should not feature anyone (employee or otherwise) that has not given their permission for their photograph to be taken.
– Images should be submitted for entry via the route to entry (detailed above in point 5). Images submitted via other routes (e.g. email) will not be admissible.
- The promoter takes no responsibility for images that do not comply with the riles of the competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter via the routes to entry for this competition.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: a £50 LoveToShop voucher. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the date of the quarterly draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the date of each quarterly draw by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.